Are you the kind of person that wants to “Be the Answer” for customers? Do you like solving problems and “Building Trusted Relationships”? Are you “Passionate about Technology” and want to “Deliver Exceptional results”? Most of all do you like to “Have Fun” while being a valued part of a high functioning team? In short do you want to matter?If so, we want to talk.
Biz IT Pros is an Inc 5000 recognized, fast growing IT support company located in Renton, WA. Our clients range from Fortune 500 manufacturing companies to local nonprofits that serve the needs of our community.
This ideal candidate comes with unbelievable customer service skills and is ready to take advantage of their skill set to make a significant difference within our clients’ businesses.
Being a fast-paced growing company, we offer a dynamic work environment with lots of room for growth and career advancement. Those who join our team must have a very strong personal drive to succeed, contribute and enjoy being a part of a growing organization.
• Joyfully help our customers resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Set and meet expectations around resolution of issues.
• Maintain overall customer satisfaction above 90%
• Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for local workstations
• Assist in the on-boarding of new users into the system
• Install, test and configure new workstations and software
• Installing, maintaining, managing and troubleshooting Windows and Mac desktop and server operating systems.
• Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
• Troubleshoot problems with computer systems and local file servers, including troubleshooting hardware
and software, e-mail, network and peripheral equipment problems
• Proactively monitor and resolve issues with workstation backups, encryption
• Field support requests from end users by telephone, e-mail and ticketing system
• Document, track and monitor IT support requests
• Perform hands-on maintenance and repair of PC’s, printers, cell phones and other hardware
• Network and server troubleshooting
• IT projects as required by clients for software implementations and other support-related issues that 3rd party vendors require of our client systems
• Perform any other supplemental duties as assigned by management
• Certifications to be obtained within the first 6 months.
• Networking knowledge: DNS, DHCP, VPN, TCP/IP is required
• Server and Active Directory experience is preferred
• Experience with desktop OSs, including Windows 7, 8.1, 10, as well as MS Office applications (Office 2003-2016) in a business environment
• Proficiency with Windows Domain environments
• Proficiency with Site to Site and Remote Access VPN
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Familiarity with Backup Technologies
**Please forward your resume and cover letter to the address provided. You will receive a Career History Form shortly thereafter.
Once completed and returned we will follow-up with next steps:
-Will train person with appropriate technical skills and desire to learn.
-Medical/Dental/Vision insurance is provided along with a matching retirement plan.
-We provide Educational resources for obtaining various technical certifications, -including CompTIA A+, Network +, Server+, Security +, CCNA, CCNE, MCSE, MCP Etc.
-We also reimburse any testing fees for passed tests.
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
•do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
•OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org