In most, if not all team environments, communication is the key to success especially when working with technology solutions. Our goal today is to outline several ways we can help our customers communicate with us more effectively:
To reach Digux for support you have 4 options:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at (425) 605-0594
- File support ticket via Portal – http://support.digux.com
- or travel to our office located 1215 120th Ave NE STE #203 Bellevue, WA 98005
- For the fastest response, please send all support requests to email@example.com and not to specific techs or individual e-mail addresses. The reason why we recommend everyone submit issues directly to our queue instead of techs is so we track response and resolution times and provide better service. Also, everyone in our operations team has access to review the ticket and most importantly this enables our support desk coordinator to initialize the process and communicate internally with our team more effectively. Sometimes our techs are not reviewing email and the request can be overlooked for a period of time. This process will help you get your problem solved quickly.
- When submitting tickets to firstname.lastname@example.org try to be specific about the issue. Expressing your computer is running slow is not exactly the most detailed information for us. Try and spend another minute or two explaining the issue. For example, telling us “my Outlook program has the tendency to freeze when I’m at the Seattle office”. This extra additional information helps us learn the ‘who, what, and where’ details and will inevitably result in your issue being solved faster. If you really want to go above and beyond, be deliberate about writing in the subject line with the following Syntax. Example: Outlook Freezing in Seattle (Jane Doe).
- If you are planning to hire or terminate an employee please notify Digux in advance by filing a ticket to email@example.com. We have a process and best practice put in place to assist with these tasks. More importantly, we love advance warning so we can allocate the necessary time in our schedule and proactively help with your request. For example, if your HR department is in the process of putting an ad out for a new position, notify Digux (The I.T. Department) that this is occurring so we can create the task and block off tentative schedules. We also provide a pre-defined questionnaire for new hires. Please complete and submit it to our support queue, this helps Digux understand the new position and how it relates to the company’s technology.
- If your business is in the market for new technology such as a printer or software, please notify Digux so we can review the system requirements. Or even better, allow us to setup a trial and pilot test the new technology with you. Often times the price may seem appealing or fill a particular void, however technology can have some other integration or compatibility problem that was initially unseen and this can create issues for the I.T. department. Communicating with us to help in this situation can certainly provide a better end result and save the company money in the long run.
If you are interested in reviewing all active or past tickets or want an interactive way to submit tickets please log into our customer portal via http://support.digux.com with your email and password. If you need access please consult with our network administrator and we can provide a demo or simply get you setup with access.